I set up in the THO. I had to align twice because something was loose. I shot Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn with my dSLR, and then I stuck my planetary camera on the scope. Last year I totally failed at using this camera. This year, I stuck it on, couldn’t find focus, re-centred the planet in my telrad, and found the focus. Just like that. Then Bill told me to stick it on the 14″ in the GBO, so I did. I exported an image sequence from my .mov file and then Bill did a quick Registax stack before I tweaked it a bit in Photoshop. So there. Maybe I will do a manual stack of Jupiter – it is really great these days. Tonight I will test some wide field of the Milky Way using my iOptron sky tracker, and maybe, just maybe, look at the Spring chapter of Turn Left at Orion again.